This post is also available in: Français (French)
Welcome to Can Humanity Change?
A Quick Introduction about this adventure.
My story is like many others. From an early age, I was exposed to the virus of Division. Its presence is so remote and so old that our cells and those of our ancestors, are impregnated with it.
So, I remember.
– I remember screens constantly telling the story of conflicts around the world, massacres and injustices.
– I remember these images of other humans physically engaging in these tensions, these power struggles and these wars.
– I remember my sadness of not understanding.
– I remember the helplessness and lack of response from educators.
– I remember that over time, one conflict stopped and another resumed.
– I remember that this loop of struggle and violence was constantly recurring.
– I remember my weariness of not understanding.
– I remember getting used to this state.
– I remember focusing on myself.
– I remember having abandoned my discontent to turn to that of pleasure and ephemeral satisfaction.
I remember that death. The one of the child that I was.
– It is simple to observe that our physical time span in this place of life is short, very short.
– It is easy to understand that the situation in which humans evolve and organize themselves is neither normal nor natural.
– It is obvious that any person sincere with him or herself, will perceive the absurdity of these organized partitions which accompany us until our physical disappearance.
I remember keeping in myself, the perception that what I saw, that what I was living was wrong.
We are not Here:
– We are not here to be locked up in closed places.
– We are not here to reproduce the beliefs and behaviors of another time.
– We are not here to satisfy ephemeral needs and to remain in the dictatorship of sensations.
– We are not here, to continually accumulate, possess, throw and fight against each other.
– We are not here, to be formatted, conditioned to a tradition, to a culture based on division.
– We are not here, so as not to experience True Freedom, which is not imposed on us by interposed beliefs.
– We are not here to learn the repression of our gifts, of our unique perception of things.
– We are not here to participate in the destruction of our environment and our extinction.
So Can Humanity Change?
I am sure and certain it can and that it will be done in my lifetime.
If you are interested in the subject, if you want to be part as a human being in this evolution, follow me on social networks , subscribe to the blog and receive the unique free artistic magazine ‘VoyageVoyage’ by registering here.
My artist name is Kin Le Voyageur.